PSE560, Remote Analog Vacuum Sensors, General Purpose, IP65
PSE561 and 562 are remote pressure sensors with an analog V or mA signal output. PSE56* sensors measure pressure of any liquid or gas non-corrosive to 316L stainless steel. PSE561 is for low vacuum (-101 to 0 kPa), while PSE563 is for compound pressure (-100 to 100 kPa). The accuracy and construction are suitable for general purpose applications. Includes a fixed cable with field wired connector option. PSE561 and PSE562 are UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with IP65 enclosure ratings.
- General purpose remote vacuum sensor for liquid or gas
- Power supply requirement: 12 to 24 VDC
- 1 to 5V or 4 to 20 mA analog output
- Accuracy: ±1% of F.S.
- Repeatability: ±0.2% of F.S.
- Port sizes: 1/8 or 1/4 Rc or NPT (incl. M5 female); 1/4 URJ; 14 TSJ