ZP2V, Vacuum Saving Valve
ZP2V is a vacuum saving valve that when multiple vacuum pads are operated by one vacuum generator, and some of them are not holding the work piece, the reduction of vacuum pressure is restricted and the work piece can remain held by the rest of pads. When the work pieces have different shapes, the control circuit can be simplified. There is no need for switching operation when changing work pieces.
- Connection thread size for the pad: M5, M6, M8, R1/8, G1/8, NPT1/8
- Fixed orifice size (mm): 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0
- Maximum operating pressure range (MPa): 0 to 0.7
- Ambient and fluid temperature (°C): 5 to 60 (No freezing)
- Element nominal filtration rating (µm): 40