Series ASV and JASV speed exhaust controllers provide an effective flow area that is two times larger than that of a speed controller. They incorporate quick exhaust valve and metering functions to permit high speed cylinder operation and can be useful in handling condensation issues that can arise in some applications. A silencer, One-touch fitting and resin body are supplied as standard on these units. All Brass parts are electroless nickel plated.
The ASV series of speed exhaust controller is available in two styles depending on size. The ASV120F/220F are elbow styles that look like a standard speed controller. The ASV310F~510 are a tee-type design with twice the flow capacity of a standard speed controller and also add flame resistance for use in welding applications.
- Available tube connections: 5/32", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
- Available threaded connections: M3 x 0.5, M5 x 0.8, 10-32 UNF, R1/8, R1/4, R3/8, R1/2, NPT1/8, NPT1/4, NPT3/8, NPT1/2
- Spatter covers available (ASV310F/410F/510F)
The compact JASV speed exhaust controller is designed for decreased mounting height compared to the standard ASV. This enables installation in much smaller spaces than the equivalent ASV120F/220F. It features a push-lock adjustment design and can also be adjusted using a screwdriver (when unlocked).
- Three inch (1/8", 5/32", 1/4") and three metric (3.2, 4, 6mm) tube connections available
- Available threaded connections: M3 x 0.5, M5 x 0.8, 10-32 UNF, R1/8, NPT1/8, G1/8
- Simple mounting using a hex key
Product & CAD Models
- Directional Control Valves
- Airline Equipment
- Air Dryers Main Line Filters
- Vacuum Products
- Industrial Communication
- Sensors Switches Controllers
- Fluid Process
- Static Control
- Electric Actuators
- Process Gas Equipment
- High Vacuum
- Chemical Handling Equipment
- Secondary Battery