Air Management System, Assembly
The Air Management System is available in two basic configurations that vary by the standby regulator used. The A type utilizes the electro-pneumatic regulator while the B type uses the manual type standby regulator. Both types include an isolation valve and can be configured as remotes (SA) or as fieldbus connected bases (EN, PN). The hubs have an extra IO link port for connection to additional devices that can communicate through the system.
- Simple combination of standby regulation, hub and isolation valve
- OPC UA and fieldbus communication at base units
- EtherNet/IP™ and PROFINET® protocols available (EtherCAT® in development)
- Electro-pneumatic or manual standby regulator types
- Modular connection to SMC FRL components
- Four sizes available in port sizes from 1/8" to 1"