AK12PA, Pneumatic Actuation Pressure Regulator, High Flow (Tied-diaphragm)
Series AK regulator was designed for general use in a wide variety of applications. The series is available in single or two stage models, with low to high flow capacities. Some AK regulator models offer a tied-diaphragm design. Available options include Hastelloy® internals for corrosion resistance, panel installation, and a variety of pressure gauges in psig/bar or MPa units.
- Actuation control pressure isolated from process gas by two seals
- Body material: 316 SS
- High inlet pressure type: Standard Max. 1700 psig (11.7 MPa)
- Flow capacity: Standard to 800 slpm; HF (Option) to 1000 slpm
- Ni-Cr-Mo alloy internals available for corrosion resistance
- 100 psig (0.69 MPa) outlet pressure achievable with 80 psig (0.55 MPa) control pressure or less