AP14PAT, Pneumatic Actuation Pressure Regulator, Intermediate Flow (Tied-diaphragm)
Series AP is an ultra high purity (UHP) diaphragm valve for gas delivery in semiconductor and other clean industries. The series is available in air operated and manually operated valves with low and high pressures. Available options include Hastelloy® C22, 316L SS secondary remelt, and the choice of normally closed or normally open indicator switch.
- Actuation control pressure isolated from process gas by two seals
- Body material: 316L SS secondary remelt
- High inlet pressure type: Standard Max. 2300 psig (15.9 MPa); HR Max. 3000 psig (20.7 MPa
- Flow capacity: Standard to 400 slpm
- Ni-Cr-Mo alloy internals standard
- 100 psig (0.69 MPa) outlet pressure achievable with 80 psig (0.55 MPa) control pressure or less