C(D)M2-Z, Double Acting, Single Rod, Air Cylinder, Environmental Options
Series CM2-Z stainless steel cylinders with environmental resistant options are designed for tough environments and offer the same compact, lightweight and high performance as the standard CM2-Z. The piston seal and rod seal design provides excellent life. The CM2-Z series delivers extra flexibility including the option of male and female rods. Where space is at a premium, you can select a female rod end (up to 29 mm shorter) and /or boss-cut type (up to 16 mm shorter). Rubber bumpers are standard. The CM2-Z series offers a variety of mounting options.
- Double acting, single rod cylinder
- FKM seals (XC22)
- Rod wiper (XC4) prevents contamination from entering the cylinder
- Rod coil scraper (XC35) can be used for removing weld slag, ice and other contaminants from the piston rod
- Stainless steel piston rod (XC6) replaces the standard carbon steel piston rod
- Food grade grease (XC85) replaces the standard internal grease