C96N(D), Double Acting, Single/Double Rod, With Lock Unit
The CP96N series is available with a single or double rod in 6 bore sizes from 32 to 100mm. The air cushion and bumper cushion combination greatly reduces noise at the end of stroke. High accuracy covers and tie rod nuts improve mounting accuracy and extend the cylinder life. Increasing the precision of the bushing and piston rod, as well as reducing tolerances, has decreased the deflection of the piston rod. Standard strokes range from 25 to 800mm.
- Lock can be manually operated with a hexagon wrench - can be easily mounted onto equipment
- Improved ease of maintenance - the lock unit and the cylinder can be separated
- Holding force improved by 15%
- Stopping accuracy within ±1mm
- Overall length reduced by 27.5mm max.