C(D)S2, Double Acting, Single Rod, Environmental Options
Series CS2 with environmental options is a double acting, single rod, non-lube air cylinder that is well suited for tougher applications. Aluminum die-cast is used for both the rod and head covers, which means a maximum weight reduction of approximately 50% (basic 125mm bore, 100mm stroke). This series is available in bore sizes 125mm, 140mm, and 160mm with maximum strokes up to 1600mm (dependings on the mounting configuration).
- Double acting, single rod
- XC4 - Heavy duty rod scraper for dusty environments
- XC22 - Fluororubber seals for chemical compatibility
- XC35 - Rod coil scraper to remove weld slag from piston rod
- XC68 - Hard chrome plated, stainless steel piston rod
- Auto Switch capable