Suitable for applications where copper free specifications are required, the stainless steel series can also be used in areas where wash down could degrade standard flow controls, such as food and packaging.
Suitable for applications where copper free specifications are required, the stainless steel series can also be used in areas where wash down could degrade standard flow controls, such as food and packaging. This series is designed to offer the maximum control by increasing the number of turns of the needle to 10. The "FG" series body and adjustment are made of high impact white resin for a clean look. This series also incorporates SMC’s one-touch fitting available for tubing sizes from 4mm to 12mm OD. The ASG series has a polished finish with more rounded profiles which makes it easier to clean. ASG features corrosion/high temperature resistant construction as the external metal is made of SUS316 and the seal material is made of FKM. This speed controller can be used with a variety of tubing such as FEP, PFA, Nylon, Soft nylon, Polyurethane, and Polyolefin.
- Pressure range: 15 to 145 PSI (0.1 to 1 MPa)
- Ambient and fluid temp range: 23 to 140°F (-5 to 60°C)
- Option for meter-out or meter-in type control
- One-touch fitting provides easy tube mounting/removal
- Applicable tube size: ø4, ø6, ø8, ø10, and ø12
- Thread port size: M5, R1/8 to 1/2
- The port thread has sealant (except M5 type), to save installation time and reduce the possibility of leakage
- Max. operating temperature: 150°C
- NSF H1 grease
- Connection thread: M5, Rc, G
- Material: stainless steel 316 (body), FKM (seal material)