DAS, Deceleration Controller
DAS allows adjustment of deceleration position (cushion timing) and deceleration speed (cushion intensity) in a high speed application. Optimization of cushion timing and intensity reduces impact at the stroke end without the need to add and install shock absorber. Example application is to reduce impact when opening/closing machine door.
- Simply install betwwen valve and cylinder
- 2-speed control of cylinders
- Applicable cylinder: Bore size ø10 to ø40; Stroke from 150mm+
- Operating pressure: 0.3 to 0.7 MPa
- Tube size: mm 04, 06, 08, 10, 12; inch 03, 07, 09, 11, 13