Dust Collector, Pulse Valve, Immersion Type, Series JSXFAH
Dust collector reverse pulse jet valves, immersion type, are the filter cleaning components for baghouses (dust collection systems) for preventing dust explosions by removing particulates from the air. The JSXFAH dust collector valve is engineered with a robust elastomer diaphragm that requires no spring to shift, enhancing its service life to 10 million plus cycles while producing faster response times and energy savings.
The JSXFAH diaphragm valve will open and close rapidly to create a short, intense blast of air with sonic shock wave to dislodge accumulated dust from bag filters and cartridge filters without disrupting regular operations.
The JSXFA can be actuated by either solenoid or air operated pilot valves, available with enclosures.
- Service Life: 10 million plus cycles
- Maximum: 35% reduced air consumption
- Maximum: 15% increased peak pressure
- Immersion type for 6" size header tank
- Port size: 1", Orifice size: 40mm
- Abrasive Blasting (Parts Cleaning)
- Asphalt, Concrete and Aggregates
- Forestry and Lumber
- Grain and Agriculture
- Metal Fabrication (Cutting, Grinding, Machining)
- Paper and Pulp Processing
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Powder and Bulk Solids Handling
- Power Generation (Gas Turbines)
- Rubber Processing
- Steel and Smelting