The LAT3 Card Motor deviates from LE actuators by implementing a unique magnetic linear motor. The ultra-compact body, integrating the recirculating ball guide, motor and encoder, is about the size of a credit card and only 9mm high. Positioning repeatability is ±5 μm, with an operating rate of up to 500 cycles per minute.
- Maximum load mass: 500g (horizontal), 100g (vertical)
- Maximum pushing force: 5.5N
- Strokes: 10, 20, 30 mm
- Weight: 130, 190, or 250g (stroke dependent)
- Positioning repeatability: ±5 µm (“F” resolution option)
- Parts measurement repeatability: ±10 µm (“F” resolution option)