EX510, Output Unit
The EX510 series makes it possible to connect more valves and sensors than with conventional units. With the introduction of the EX510 series, only a power supply cable to the GW unit is required, resulting in wire-savings. Setting the address for the SI unit, output unit and input unit is no longer required, only the address for the GW unit needs to be set. The volume ratio of the EX510 SI unit is 60% more compact than the EX120.
- Output units with a maximum of 16 output points
- 16 points digital output unit connectable with a valve, relay, light, buzzer, etc
- Cage clamp type terminal base which doesn’t need to be screwed
- Compliant to either NPN or PNP (negative or positive common)
- Provided with internal and external types of power supply (Internal power supply: Max.1 [A], External power supply: Max.3 [A])
- Max. 0.5 [A] output (12[W] output)