HEC-W5, Thermoelectric Chiller, Water Cooled, 140W, 320W
The HEC-W5 thermoelectric chiller is a low capacity, refrigerant-free temperature control device suitable for benchtop service. This model uses a water-cooled peltier element to regulate coolant for a heat generating instrument or process requiring high precision temperature regulation. Select this model for 140 or 320W of cooling capacity when facility water can be connected to prevent overheating of the peltier element. This device is self-contained with the regulating element and controller, water cooled heat exchanger, pump, tank, and power supply.
- Cooling capacity: 140 W, 320 W
- Temperature range setting: 10 to 60°C
- Temperature stability: ±0.03°C or better depending on load stability
- Power supply requirement: single phase 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Circulating fluid: Clear water or 20% ethylene glycol
- Standards: CE, UL, RoHS