HRW, High Performance Heat Exchanger
HRW heat exchangers are refrigerant free and use no compressor. This energy efficient design saves further by using an inverter pump for demand-based rotation control. Four models offer cooling capacities from 2 to 30 kW. The HRW is rated for high performance temperature stability of ±0.3°C through a set range of 20 to 90°C. The operation panel includes an input keypad and multi-line LCD display. 23 alarms report on a variety of circuit and equipment conditions to facilitate optimal operation. In addition to standard I/O and RS-485 serial communications, analog and DeviceNetTM communications are optional.
- Cooling capacities: 2 kW, 8 kW, 15 kW, 30 kW
- Temperature range setting: 20 to 90°C
- Temperature stability: ±0.3°C
- Power supply requirement: 3-phase 200 VAC / 50Hz or 3-phase 200~208 VAC / 60Hz
- Circulating fluid: Clear or deionized water, fluorinated liquid, or 60% ethylene glycol solution
- Standards: UL, CE, SEMI (S2-0703, S8-1103, F47-0200), SEMATECH (S2-93, S8-95)