IS10, Pressure Switch with Male Thread, AC/DC, Analog Indicator
IS10 is a pressure switch with a linear mechanical set point indicator, for mounting into any pneumatic system. The switch housing can thread into any 1/8 Rc or NPT female port. The housing assembly includes a reed switch activated by a piston-mounted magnet. A screw adjusts the spring loading the piston to set the switch point. Two pressure ranges are available, along with MPa and psi units on the setting scale. IS10 is CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Mechanical pressure switch with male thread for any pneumatic system
- Set pressure range: 0.1 to 0.4 MPa, or 0.1 to 0.6 MPa
- Reed switch output of circuit voltage (NO below set point)
- Electrical circuit: Up to 100 V AC/DC
- Repeatability: ±0.05% of F.S.
- Hysteresis: Fixed 0.88 MPa or less