IS10M, Pressure Switch with FRL Spacer, AC/DC, Analog Indicator
IS10M is a pressure switch with a linear mechanical set point indicator, for modular installation with SMC's FRL units. The switch housing attaches to a spacer that clamps inline with the FRL. The housing assembly includes a reed switch activated by a piston-mounted magnet. A screw adjusts the spring loading the piston to set the switch point. Two pressure ranges are available, along with MPa and psi units on the setting scale. The spacer can be selected to mount to 5 different FRL body sizes. IS10M is CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Mechanical pressure switch with integrated spacer for FRL mounting
- Set pressure range: 0.1 to 0.4 MPa, or 0.1 to 0.6 MPa
- Reed switch output or circuit voltage (NO below set point)
- Electrical circuit: Up to 100 V AC/DC
- Repeatability: ±0.05% of F.S.
- Hysteresis: Fixed 0.08 MPa or less