JXC*H, High Performance for Fieldbus - Absolute Encoder, LEG
The JXC*H controller pairs with high performance 24VDC step motors. These motors achieve higher acceleration, work load, and maximum speed than standard electric actuators. The absolute encoders included in the motors retain positional awareness during power-off using sensors, while eliminating battery replacement and recycling waste. JXC*H controllers offer compatibility with several Ethernet fieldbus protocols. Movements can be operated by calling a line of step data or by direct numerical instruction, each possible over the network. Further fieldbus compatible functions include return to origin, alarm outputs and resets, parameter setup, status monitoring, and trial runs.
- Separate motor and controller power supplies
- EtherNet/IP™, PROFINET, and EtherCAT® protocols available
- Compatible with battery-less absolute encoder (4096 pulses/rotation)
- POWER, ALARM AND fieldbus LED's
- Screw or DIN rail mounting
- Free configuration software required (downloadable)