JXC51/61, Step Motor Controller, Parallel I/O for Absolute Encoders, LEH
The JXC51 and JXC61 are controllers for LE's 24VDC step motors with the batteryless absolute encoders. Enter up to 64 motion control step data with position, speed, accelertion, and pushing force so they can be called in any sequence by the PLC using the parallel I/O interface. Data entry requires laptop software or a teaching pendant. An Easy mode for data entry is available for quick start ups, as well as the more detailed Normal mode. Additional features include separate control and motor power, alarm detection, and in-range AREA output signals.
- Factory-preset parameters permit quick start up
- Compatible motor: 24VDC step motor with batteryless absolute encoder
- NPN or PNP parallel I/O types
- POWER and ALARM LED's
- Screw or DIN rail mounting
- Free configuration software required (downloadable)