JXC5H/6H, High Performance - Parallel I/O, Absolute Encoder, LESYH*G
The JXC5H/6H controllers pair with high performance 24VDC step motors. These motors achieve higher acceleration, work load, and maximum speed than standard electric actuators. The included absolute encoder retains positional awareness during power-off using sensors, while eliminating battery replacement and recycling waste. 64 lines of motion control step data and other parameter settings can be programmed with laptop / PC software, or a teaching pendant. During operation, the machine's PLC can call any line of step data via parallel I/O to perform a move.
- Separate motor and controller power supplies
- EtherNet/IP™, PROFINET, and EtherCAT® protocols available
- Compatible with battery-less absolute encoder (4096 pulses/rotation)
- POWER, ALARM AND fieldbus LED's
- Screw or DIN rail mounting
- Free configuration software required (downloadable)