KR, Flame Resistant, One-touch Fitting
Flame resistant, one-touch fitting series KR can be used for a wide range of pressures from a low vacuum up to a pressure of 145 PSI. The use of a special profile ensures positive sealing and reduced resistance when the tube is being inserted. KR fittings are effective when piping in a confined space. The body and threaded portion can turn.
- Effective when piping is in a confined space
- Release collar allows easy removal of tubing without damaging the tube
- Ideal for areas where weld splatter is generated
- Flame resistant material
- Maximum operating pressure of 1.0MPa
- This product is not intended for use in potable water systems