LEJS, Electric Actuator, High Rigidity Slider, Ball Screw Drive, AC Servo Motor
The LEJS is a slider type electric actuator available exclusively with an AC servo motor. The actuator features a substantially wider load mounting platform than the LEFS, supported internally by a double axis linear guide for reduced moment deflection. The AC servo motor enables higher speed and acceleration, as well as a high-load size 63 model exclusive to LEJ. The drivers are pulse input type, with both incremental and absolute encoder options and 17- or 18-bit resolution.
- Body sizes: 40 (100W), 63 (200W), 100 (750W)
- Maximum workload: 55 kg (size 40), 85 kg (size 63), or 400 kg (size 100)
- Maximum speed: 2300 mm/s (size, lead, and stroke dependent)
- Maximum stroke: 1500 mm
- Positioning repeatability: ±0.01mm (size and lead dependent)
- Motor encoders: incremental 17-bit; absolute 18- or 22-bit