LVM10/100, 2/3 Port Solenoid Valve for Chemicals
LVM10/100 is a compact direct operated 2/3 port solenoid valve for chemicals. LVM's unique internal chamber design reduces the swept volume to a minimum and can mean zero dead volume and carry over. Operating pressure ranges from -75 kPa to 0.25 MPa. LVM10/100 is available as body ported, direct tube connection or base mounted.
- Orifice diameter of LVM11: 1.5mm
- Orifice diameter of LVM10: 1.4mm
- Available with power-saving circuit that reduces holding power consumption to 1W
- 2 port N.C. or N.O. types; 3 port Universal type
- Diaphragm choice of EPDM, FKM or Kalrez®
- Wetted part material: PEEK or PFA (body/plate)