MGPA-Z, Guide Rod, High Precision Ball Bushing Cylinder
The MGPA is a compact body actuator integrated with internal guide shafts to isolate the load bearing from the movement of the actuator's rod and seals. The press fitted high precision ball bushing results in a non-rotating accuracy of +/-0.01° across all bore sizes. The stroke adjustment option (XC8, XC9) can be either on the extend or retract cycle and has an adjustment range up to 50 mm.
- Bore sizes: 12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100 mm
- Non-rotating accuracy of +/-0.01° across all bore sizes.
- Adjustable stroke option, extent cycle (XC8)
- Adjustable stroke option, retract cycle (XC9)
- Rubber bumpers as standard
- Auto switch capable