MGPM-Z, Standard Guided Cylinder, Slide Bearing, Temperature Resistant
The MGPM High Temperature Option is a compact body actuator integrated with internal guide shafts to isolate the load bearing from the movement of the actuator's rod and seals. The carbon steel alloy slide bearing provides lateral stability protecting it from side load impacts, suitable for stopping applications.
- Double acting, guided actuator
- High temperature(XB6)Bore sizes(mm): 12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100
- Slide bearing type
- Standard stroke range (mm): 10 to 400
- Port threads: M (12 to 25 bore), Rc, NPT or G (32 to 100 bore)
- High temperature option (XB6) ambient range -10 to 150°