PAF5000-P, Process Pump: Automatically Operated Type, Air Operated Type, Tube Extension
Designed specifically to meet industry demands, the PAF series diaphragm pump is constructed with no metallic body parts to ensure perfect compatibility when using high purity chemicals. All wetted parts are made from either new PFA or PTFE, and the use of PPS/PFA dual construction improves both proof pressure and heat cycle perforrmance. The PAF series offers a lightweight, compact, high flow rate solution to meet the most demanding needs.
- Non-metallic pump available for various fluids.
- Automatic (PAF5410) and air (PAF5413) operated types available.
- Dual PPS/PFA structure.
- Sensors can be mounted after purchase (no pre-selection).
- Same basic specifications as PAF3000.
- Non-metallic design, PPS/PFA double-layer construction.
- Stroke sensor.
- Optical sensor (leakage sensor).