PSE300A, Digital Pressure Sensor Monitor, 3 Screen 3 Color, 1 Input/2 Out + Analog, IP40
PSE300A is a sensor monitor with an informative, easy to read 3 screen, 3 color display. Connect any PSE series remote pressure sensor to acquire its analog input. Alternately, the range input function can scale any 1-5V or 4-20mA signal from another sensor type to a display value from -1500 to 1500. View the sensor's measured value on the main screen, while also viewing a variety of secondary data on the sub-screens, including switch set point value, level meter, character string for labeling and more. A copy function allows master settings to be applied to up to 10 target sensors. Additional functions include selectable NPN/PNP outputs, anti-chatter, error codes, power saving, key lock, security code and others. PSE300A is CE, C-RU-US and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- 11 selectable pressure ranges, plus custom user ranges
- Analog input, sensor (DC): 1-5V or 4-20mA
- Analog output, monitor (DC): 1-5V or 4-20mA
- 10 pressure units: Pa, kPa, Ma, kgf/cm2, mbar, bar, psi, inHg, mmHg, mmH20
- Display acuuracy: ±0.5% of F.S.
- Display repeatablility: ±0.1% of F.S.