PSE540 Remote Analog Pressure Sensor, Compact, IP40
PSE540 is a remote pressure sensor with a 1 to 5V analog signal output. This sensor's construction optimizes space savings, for tight, constrained spaces. The rated pressure range is suitable for a standard pneumatic system. PSE sensors can measure pressure of any non-corrosive, non-flammable gas. 8 different port options offer tremendous adaptability to various applications. The cable is molded into the sensor head and is not replaceable. PSE540 is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure.
- Smallest remote pressure sensor from SMC, for the most compact applications
- Power supply requirement: 12 to 24 VDC
- 1 to 5V analog output
- 2 Accuracy options: ±1% or ±2% of F.S.
- Repeatability: ±0.2% of F.S.
- Port sizes: M3, M5, 1/8 Rc or NPT male; M5 female; ø4 or ø6mm plug for fittings