PSE560, Remote Analog Pressure Sensor, General Purpose, IP65
PSE560 and 564 are remote pressure sensors with an analog V or mA signal output. PSE56* sensors measure pressure of any liquid or gas non-corrosive to 316L stainless steel. 560 is for a standard pneumatic system's pressure range, while the 564 model is for low pressure. An accuracy of ±1% of the full scale rated pressure range is suitable for general purpose applications. Includes a fixed cable with field wired connector option. PSE560 and PSE564 are UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with IP65 enclosure ratings.
- General purpose remote pressure sensor for liquid or gas at 1 MPa or less
- Power supply requirement: 12 to 24 VDC
- 1 to 5V or 4 to 20 mA analog output
- Accuracy: ±1% of F.S.
- Repeatability: ±0.2% of F.S.
- Port sizes: 1/8 or 1/4 Rc or NPT (incl. M5 female); 1/8 Rc (female); 1/4 URJ; 1/4 TSJ