Rodless Cylinder, MY3M, Mechanically Jointed - Slide Bearing
The MY3* Rodless Cylinders have a one-piece carriage and piston that runs its entire stroke length housed with an inner seal belt to maintain air pressure combined with an outer dust seal band to protect from contaminants. This design offers a compact footprint compared to rod-style cylinders and features a low profile. The integrated slide bearing internal guide provides lateral stability protecting it from side load impacts. Air cushions are standard and external shock absorbers are optional.
- Bore sizes: 16, 25, 40, 63 mm
- Stroke lengths: 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 3000 mm
- Minimum operating pressure: 0.15 ~ 0.20 MPa (22 ~ 29 psi)
- Speed: 80~1000 mm/sec (w/o stroke adjustment bolt), 80~1500 mm/sec (external shock absorber)
- Long stroke option: up to 3000 mm (XB11)
- Auto switch capable