JSY series is a 5-port directional control valve targeted for the robotic arms and end of arm tools. It has compact and lightweight design while improving its flow characteristics. JSY series is available as plug-in and non plug-in types. There are 3 valve body sizes available for JSY series, JSY1000 (6.4mm), JSY3000 (10mm) and JSY5000 (15mm). JSY1000 is the world's smallest width 5 port valve with body width of 6.4mm. JSY plug-in type is compatible with fieldbus and ethernet communication module such as EX600 and EX260.
The 25A-JSY series is designed using material compatible with secondary battery applications and are to be used in low dew point environments. These variations eliminate copper (Cu) and zinc (Zn) material where possible, making them compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle type.
Plug-in type for JSY series is available in 3 valve body sizes, JSY1000 (6.4mm), JSY3000 (10mm) and JSY5000 (15mm). JSY plug-in type is compatible with fieldbus, ethernet and wireless communication module such as EX600 and EX260.
- Plug-in type flow rate (Cv): JSY1000: 0.27; JSY3000
- Valve body width: JSY1000: 6.4mm; JSY3000: 10mm
- IP67 protection rating (JSY1000: IP40)
- Maximum number of solenoid per manifold: 32
- Compatible with fieldbus, ethernet and wireless communication
Non plug-in type for JSY series is available in 3 valve body sizes, JSY1000 (6.4mm), JSY3000 (10mm) and JSY5000 (15mm). It is available in side porting and bottom porting. Non plug-in JSY is also available in dual 3-port configuration.
- Non plug-in type flow rate (Cv): JSY1000: 0.18; JSY3000: 0.42; JSY5000: 0.89
- Valve Body Width: JSY1000: 6.4mm; JSY3000: 10mm; JSY5000: 15mm
- Available in side porting or bottom porting
- Maximum number of stations: 20
- Individually wired
Product & CAD Models
- Directional Control Valves
- Airline Equipment
- Air Dryers Main Line Filters
- Vacuum Products
- Industrial Communication
- Sensors Switches Controllers
- Fluid Process
- Static Control
- Electric Actuators
- Process Gas Equipment
- High Vacuum
- Chemical Handling Equipment
- Secondary Battery