SY3A*R, Vacuum Release Valve w/Restrictor
SMC has improved product performance and reliability with the redesigned SY series valve. The SY3000 and SY5000 have the same valve width as their predecessors, but the flow has been increased by up to 80%, allowing the valve size to be reduced. A built-in strainer in the pilot valve prevents trouble caused by foreign matter. By using H-NBR seal material for the main valve and seals, Ozone resistance has been improved. Side, top and bottom port/pipe directions are available to allow flexible installation. The SY is available in body ported or base mounted styles, and can be used individually or manifold mounted.
- 3-port 3 position valve to control vacuum suction and release
- Release air flow can be adjusted through resistor
- Can be mounted on the same manifold as the standard valve
- External pilot
- Vacuum pressure port: -100 kPa to 0.7 Mpa
- Release pressure port: 0 to 0.6 MPa