SY51*0-X310, Pilot Air Control Valve with Spring Return Spool
The SY5100-X310 is a single solenoid valve for controlling the pilot air supply to the downstream valves within its zone. De-energizing the SY-X310 renders the downstream valves inoperable in response to a safe fault or for maintenance purposes. The return spring assures the return of the valve to the safe state when de-energized without requiring pilot pressure. The 5000 series was used as it can be added to a 7000 series manifold or have 3000 series valves added to a 5000 manifold.
- Reliably returns to safe state in case of power loss
- Validated per ISO13849-2 to basic and well-tried safety principles
- Available in base mounted or top ported configurations
- Internal and external pilot models available
- Available with low wattage coil for continuous duty
Please see the attached catalog for information on the required manifold blocks and optional pressure switches and port plugs for use in these blocks. These manifold blocks are required to begin each zone and facilitate the pilot air control function. Pneumatic pilot air control is not possible without these blocks.