Vacuum Generator series ZL series is a multi-stage, high-efficiency vacuum generator, which operates at 150% efficiency (compared to about 40% for other units). For each scfm of compressed air it consumes, the ZL generates an incredible 1.587 scfm of suction flow. The ZL is available with a built-in vacuum switch with digital readout for design flexibility. Other features include built-in suction filter, exhaust silencer, and one-touch tube fittings. Its' compact design allows for mounting from three sides.
Vacuum Generator series ZL series is a compact, multi-stage, high-efficiency vacuum generator. The ZL is available with a built-in vacuum sensor with digital readout for design flexibilty. Other features include built-in suction filter, exhaust silencer, and one-touch tube fittings.
- Energy saving
- Light weight max. 60% reduction
- 3 stage diffuser construction
- High suction flow rate
- 3 types of vacuum pressure sensors
- No tools are required to maintain
Vacuum generator series ZL3/ZL6 series is an energy efficient, multi-stage vacuum generator. The ZL3/ZL6 generates a 600 L/min scfm of suction flow. The ZL3/ZL6 is available with 3 types of pressure sensors. The units are easily maintained because no tools are required for maintenance.
- Nozzle diameter: Ø1.5 or Ø1.9 mm.
- Double port branch specification selectable.
- Maximum suction flow rate: 300 l/min(ZL3); 600 l/min(ZL6) (ANR).
- Air consumption: 135 or 150 l/min(ZL3); 270 or 300 l/min(ZL6) (ANR).
- Basic model weight: 390 g(ZL3); 470 g(ZL6).
- Exhaust specifications: built-in silencer (standard), port exhaust.
- Vacuum pressure sensor options: digital vacuum pressure switch, vacuum pressure gauge, vacuum adapter.
- Standard supply pressure: 0.35 or 0.5 MPa.
Product & CAD Models
- Directional Control Valves
- Airline Equipment
- Air Dryers Main Line Filters
- Vacuum Products
- Industrial Communication
- Sensors Switches Controllers
- Fluid Process
- Static Control
- Electric Actuators
- Process Gas Equipment
- High Vacuum
- Chemical Handling Equipment
- Secondary Battery