VHS2510/3510/4510/5510, Pressure Relief Valve, 3-Port, w/Locking Holes (Double Action)
The VHS series pressure relief valve provides a convenient means of isolating supplied pressure in a pneumatic system and exhausting downstream pressure for maintenance purposes. The units can be locked in the exhaust position and can be an integral part of an energy isolation system. Air flow direction is easily identified by handle orientation and labelling.
- 3 port pressure relief valve
- Accessory for AC series
- Lockable for energy isolation
- Double action operation, push down and turn
- Resin or metal handle construction
- Port sizes: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1"
- Thread Types: Rc, NPT, G