VHS30-X2155, Pressure Relief, 3 Port Valve w/Locking Holes (Single Action)
The VHS series pressure relief valve provides a convenient means of isolating supplied pressure in a pneumatic system and exhausting downstream pressure for maintenance purposes. The units can be locked in the exhaust position and can be an integral part of an energy isolation system. Air flow direction is easily identified by handle orientation and labelling. They can be used alone or can be conveniently connected to an FRL assembly using modular spacers.
- Manually operated valve that can be used to prevent accidents caused by residual pressure in pneumatic lines
- Possible to verify the supply and exhaust status of air flow at a glance
- When in the exhaust position, the valve can be padlock secured. This prevents accidental start-ups while personnel are cleaning or servicing equipment
- Push knob and then turn. This 2-step action prevents malfunctions.
- Validated according to ISO13849