ZP3E-TF, Compact Pad, Vertical Vacuum Inlet w/Ball Joint Adapter
The ZPT series suction cups are available in diameters from 2 to 125mm, 6-cup materials, and 4-cup designs (flat, flat with ribs, deep and bellows), to suit multiple applications. Vertical vacuum entry connections can be made via one-touch fittings or threaded connections. Optional buffers can be ordered with up to 50mm stroke. SMC's ZP2 series vacuum pads are available in diameters from 2 to 340mm, and offer a variety of pad materials and designs. The ZP2 series was designed to standardize special products designed for the ZP series. Pad types include: miniature cups, compact cups, nozzle cups, multi-bellows cups, sponge cups, mark-free cups, oval cup variations, and heavy-duty cup variations. Optional buffers can be ordered with up to 100mm stroke. The ZP3 line of suction cups has a compact pad and the buffer body has been shortened by as much as 2.2" when compared to the ZP series. The optional buffer can be ordered with up to 20mm stroke.
- Vertical vacuum inlet with ball joint adapter
- Male and female mounting thread
- Pad diameter (mm): 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125
- Pad form: flat type with groove, bellows type with groove
- Material: NBR, silicone rubber, urethane rubber, FKM, mark-free NBR