ZSM1, Vacuum Switch, Diaphragm Style
ZSM1 is a basic vacuum switch with 1 output. No analog output is included. Solid state and contact reed switch options are available,with different voltages. The switch output turns ON when vacuum is greater that the set point. A red LED indicator also light to correspond with the output signal. A rotary trimmer adjusts the switch set point. ZSM1 can be mounted in a ZM generator unit, or piped by metric or NPTF male threads. Electrical connection is made by a 2 or 3 wire cable. This switch is compatible with any non-corrosive, non-flammable gas.
- Basic vacuum switch with rotary adjustment of a supply level voltage output signal
- Vacuum range: -80 to -27 kPa
- Output: switched supply level voltage
- Power supply requirement: 4.5 to 28 VDC (solid state) or 100V AC/DC (reed)
- Repeatability: ±10% or less
- Port sizes: 1/8 RC or 1/8 NPTF male, or ZM genertor mountable