HEC-W2, Thermoelectric Chiller, Water Cooled, 600W, 1200W
The HEC-W2 thermoelectric chiller is a low capacity, refrigerant-free temperature control device suitable for benchtop service. This model uses a water-cooled peltier element to regulate coolant for a heat generating instrument or process requiring high precision temperature regulation. Select this model for 600 or 1200W of cooling capacity when facility water can be connected to prevent overheating of the peltier element. This device is self-contained with the regulating element and controller, water cooled heat exchanger, pump, tank, and power supply.
- Cooling capacity: 600 W, 1200 W
- Temperature range setting: 10 to 60°C
- Temperature stability: ±0.03°C or better depending on load stability
- Power supply requirement: single phase 200 ~ 220 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Circulating fluid: Clear water or fluorinated fluid
- Standards: CE