ZP3E-YF, Compact Pad, Lateral Vacuum Inlet w/Ball Joint Buffer
ZPX, ZPY and ZP2 series vacuum cups are ideal for heavy weight material or objects with a large surface area. The lateral vacuum entry available with or without buffer. The versatile design can be used for a wide number of applications. The variety of cup material and designs give great freedom to the designer when solving application problems. Using special materials in the cups such as conductive materials that help ensure static discharge further broaden their uses.
- Lateral vacuum inlet with ball joint buffer
- Rotatingg buffer with bushing and three stroke options (mm): 10, 30, 50
- Male and female mounting thread
- Pad diameter (mm): 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125
- Pad form: flat type with groove, bellows type with groove
- Material: NBR, silcone rubber, urethane rubber, FKM, mark-free NBR