ISA3 Digital Gap Sensor, 2 Screen 3 Color, IP67
The ISA3 is a unique sensor that uses air pressure to verify the presence and proximity of a workpiece. The placement of raw materials can be confirmed before machining or other fabrication operations. The correct seating of a component into a jig or fixture can generate a switch output to trigger the next assembly sequence. ISA3's new display quickly and clearly summarizes workpiece status for the operator. Establish the switch point in 3 easy steps. Lower air consumptions, zero exhaust noise, easier wiring, and excellent anti-clogging measures round out this 3rd generation gap checking device. ISA3 is CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP67 enclosure rating.
- Verify workpiece placement with this sensor and multi-function display
- 3 distance ranges: 0.01-0.03mm, 0.02-0.15mm, and 0.05-0.30mm
- 3 pressure units: kPa, bar, psi
- 1 or 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP)
- Port sizes: 1/8 Rc or G (supply side), One-touch fitting or 1/8 G (detection side)
- Cable, bracket, manifold and control unit/regulator options