ISE2, Pressure Switch, 1 Output, LED Indicator
ISE2 is a basic pressure switch with 1 digital output (NPN or PNP). No analog output is included. The ISE2 monitors the pressure of any non-corrosive, non-flammable gas. Low and high pressure ranges are offered, as well as metric or NPTF male thread connections. A rotary trimmer adjusts the switch set point. A red LED indicator also lights to correspond with the output signal. Electrical connections include a 3 wire grommet cable or 3 wire snap-in connector. ISE2 is CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Basic pressure switch with rotary adjustment of a digital output signal
- Positive pressure range: 0 to 100kPa, 0 to 1 MPa
- Output: 1 signal output (NPN or PNP)
- Power supply requirement: 12 to 24 VDC
- Repeatability: ±1% of F.S.
- Port sizes: 1/5 Rc or 1/8 NPTF male, (incl. M5x0.8 female)