PS1000, Compact Electronic Pressure Switch with Fitting Plug, LED Indicator
PS1000 is a compact pressure switch providing a digital output signal. The switch is set with a trimmer rotating through a 220 of range using a precision screwdriver. A red LED lights up when the output signal is ON. Insert the switch port into a one touch fitting to monitor pressure. The PS1000 monitors positive pressure, with the signal ON when pressure is above the set point. The PS1000 can measure the pressure of any non-corrosive, non-flammable gas. PS1000 is RoHS and optionally CE compliant, with an IP40 enclosure.
- Compact pressure switch with manual rotary adjustment of a digital output signal
- Positive pressure range: -0.1 to 0.45 MPa
- Power supply requirement: 12 to 24 VDC
- Repeatability: ±1% of F.S.
- Piping options: ø6mm to ø1/4" plug for fittings
- Molded 3 meter, 2-wire cable compatible with NPN and PNP wiring