RMH□ Series Air Grippers for Collaborative Robots
Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Unitization of the peripheral devices required for gripper driving
Operation is possible simply by connecting 1 air supply tube and
1 electrical wire.
Built-in solenoid valve, exhaust throttle valve with silencer, auto switch, fitting, etc.
- 3 types of grippers available for use with a variety of workpieces
- Can be used with the collaborative robots of 12 companies
- Manual changer built in as standard
Allows for easy tool changing and labor saving
- Air consumption reduced by up to 80%