25A-C(D)QSW, Compact Cylinder, Double Acting, Double Rod
The CQS double rod, double acting version of the compact cylinder is available for those small-bore cylinder applications where saving space is a concern. The CQS offers strokes up to 50mm. Both switch capable and non-switch capable body styles are the same, and switches can be mounted on three (12-16 bore) and four (20-25 bore) sides.
The 25A- series variations are designed using material compatible with secondary battery applications and are able to be used in low dew point environments. The variations eliminate copper (Cu) and zinc (Zn) material where possible, making them compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle types.
- Rods at both ends of cylinder
- Bore sizes (mm): 12, 16, 20, 25
- Strokes from 5mm through 50mm depending upon bore size
- Mounts: through hole/both ends tapped, foot, flange
- Variety of switches and a variety of lead wire lengths
- Series 25A-CQSW is compatible with secondary battery applications