EX9-OE, Output Block
EX500 a gateway unit to connect EtherNet/IP™, DeviceNet™, and Profibus DP® to SMC valves and digital inputs for sensors for distributed I/O system. Each gateway can control up to 8 valve manifolds and 8 input blocks, with maximum of 128 outputs and 128 inputs. EX500-GEN2 supports Device level Ring (DLR) and EtherNet/IP™ Quick Connect function. The gateway module has IP65 protection while valve modules and input blocks have IP67 protection ensuring protection against dust and washdown environment.
- The EX9 output block is designed to work with the EX126, EX250 and EX500 series serial interface products
- Output blocks can be added to the valve manifold to effectively use any idle points for uses other than switching manifold valves
- Individual NPN output or PNP output types are available depending on the protocol of the SI unit
- Two types of power supplies for the output block depending on the wattage load
- This option requires the use of a power block