ISG Mechanical Pressure Switch, AC/DC, IP44 Dripproof
ISG is a mechanical pressure switch for applications where an electronic switch is unsuitable, or when it is desirable to trigger an electrical device when the set point is reached. ISG offers excellent repeatability and adjustable hysteresis. The circuit can be wired normally open or closed, with either AC or DC voltage for a range of inductive or non-inductive loads. Choose bronze/brass or 316 stainless steel wetted parts to monitor vacuum for a range of gases and liquids. CE compliant option, with IP40 or IP44 enclosure rating. Model with indicator light also available.
- Mechanical pressure switch suitable for various gases and liquids
- 3 pressure ranges: 0.02-0.3, 0.05-0.7, 0.1-1.0 MPa
- CE-compliant rated voltage: 110 VDC/220 VAC or less
- Switch output is applied AC/DC circuit voltage for standard industrial loads
- Repeatability: ±0.006 to ±0.02 MPa (see pressure ranges) or ±2 kPa (vacuum option)
- Hysteresis adjustable by pressure range