LVC, High Purity Chemical Valve, Air Operated, Integral Fitting, Single Type
High purity chemical valves, series LVC with integral fittings eliminate the possibility of residual liquid in pipe threads. In addition, the body has been designed for smooth flow with minimal internal dead space. Special diaphragm construction insures gentle opening and closing preventing the formation of micro-bubbles. A unique guide ring on the piston rod eliminates lateral motion of the poppet, increasing seal life and reducing particle formation.
- Orifice diameters: ø4, ø8, ø10, ø16, ø22
- Flow characteristics: 0.35 to 8 Cv
- Operating pressure: 0.3 to 0.5 MPa
- Fluid temperature: 0 to 100° C
- Ambient temperature: 0 to 60° C
- Tubing O.D.: Metric size – 6, 10, 12, 19, 25;
Inch size – 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"