MGGL-XC8/XC9, Standard External Guided Cylinder with Stroke Adjuster, Ball Bushing Bearing
The MGGL integrates a round body cylinder for its power source with external guide rods to isolate the load bearing from the movement of the actuator's rod and seals for a compact and light weight unit. The high precision ball bushing allows for smooth operation that ensures stable travel resistance, suitable for pushing and lifting applications. The stroke adjustment (up to 50 mm) can be either on the extend or retract cycle. It is enhanced with shock absorbers at the end of stroke for maximum kinetic energy absorption. Non-rotating accuracy ranging from +/-0.02° for 100 mm bore to +/-0.07° for 20 mm bore.
- Bore sizes: 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100 mm
- Available in basic or front flange mounting
- Adjustable stroke option, extent cycle (XC8)
- Adjustable stroke option, retract cycle (XC9)
- External shock absorbers as standard
- Auto switch capable